CVS.. Will not return to the one off James Redman in Plant City


Had big fuss at CVS

Went for this:
Buy (1) Huggies Diapers $11.99 each
-$3.00/1 Huggies CVS Coupon
-$2.50/1 Printable Huggies
Receive $1.50 Ibotta Rebate

Had 4 huggies slip-on sz 4 23 ct. $11.99 each (47.96)
3 candies (1.57)
total: $52.02
- 20% off reg. price  = $9.60
ECB (Had $1 and $5 off of $25) = -$6
-$12 CVS Huggies SQ
- $9 Huggies MQ ($2.50 x 2 & $2 x2)
Ended up being:  $13.36 + $2.49 tax = total of $15.85
 - IBOTTA $1.50 = OOP $14.35.. Woohoo

So the lady is rings up the CVS SQ -$3/pkg, then tries to ring up the MQ and they don't scan  she looks at me and says :
CVS Cashier: "Sorry you can't use these they won't scan"
Me: Well ,thats strange they are legit, Try again.
CVS Cashier:  "The reason they don't work is they are BOTH manufacturer coupons.
Me: No they are not the $3 is CVS and $2.5 is MQ
CVS Cashier: "No see they look the same"
(I JUST ABOUT LOST IT)
ME: Well it doesn't matter what they look like, one says CVS/Pharmacy and one says manufacturer.
CVS Lady gets another cashier and they try to explain BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT CVS BRAND PRODUCTS THEY WERE MANUFACTURER COUPONS.

OH MY GOSH... I kept my calm

Me: I'm sorry but that is not what your store coupon policy is, it is 1 MQ and 1 SQ. It doesn't matter if they look like manufacturer coupons.
So the manager comes over and tells the cashier:
CVS Manager: She is right 1 is CVS and 1 is MQ . Put them in manually. I called corporate the other day and it is legit.
Looks straight at me and says "Only a few people DO THIS"
RUDELY!!!! 


I will not be going back to that CVS. I was not in the wrong.  1/2 tempted to contact corporate..... 

SQ = Store Coupon
MQ= Manufacturer Coupon
OOP = Out of Pocket


Comments

  1. when I was couponing, I found a couple of stores that I went to regularly, at around the same time so I would get the same employees that actually got a kick out of helping me get those great deals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts